Monday, October 03, 2005

MAH Resurrected: My Shamelessly Shaggable

I'm baaaack! Synge convinced me to come out of retirement and post my list of shamelessly shaggable. I'm not sure what that means. But here's my list of five, I think, unconventional hotties. They get my mind (and loins) going.
Bill Murray: I love his talent. I love his face. He looks broken and wrecked to me. There is a sadness that he seems to carry with him that I, shamefully, find really sexy.


Tim Roth: He's like a straight Alan Cumming. Intense and short. A bundle of sexy in a nice compact package. Yum.




Jonathan Couette: Made the movie Tarnation which is kind of brilliant. He lives in New York and is gay! Alas, he has a boyfriend.

Kevin Spacey: What kind of list would this be without Kevin. I see him and I melt. He has this rebellious quality that I love. He looks normal, but there's something just a little off, a little dangerous.

Philip Seymour Hoffman: And I will be yet another to jump on the PSH bandwagon. PSH would be the perfect boyfriend...for a straight girl. Unless he wouldn't. In which case, call me.

So there it is. My not so secret list.


3 Comments:

Blogger CHANTEUSE said...

i agree with kristoise that picking older guys that used to be hot is cheating, and i fully admit that i did that, but i couldn't think of anyone else. and true, none of the picks i have seen (or made) are truely 'shameful', they're just not traditional hotties. but then, who among us would really want to date a traditonal hottie- most of them are dicks (because they know they're hot) and personality is always more important in deciding attraction anyway. smart, funny and talented is much sexier than dumb with chiseled abs. so in that vein, it really should be the hot but vapid guys that we all find attractive that are our "shameful" picks.

that said, i LOVE bill murray too, i have ever since i first saw 'caddy shack'- i'm sorry i missed him for my own list.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

I have to agree. What's shameful about Tim Roth? Tim Roth is hot. I think he's kind of short, but hot. And clearly Phillip Seymour Hoffman must be hot. He's got some sexy pervy thing going on with him. I'll bet he likes to wear women's underwear....black, lace, mesh. (Okay...maybe that's just my little fantasy...)

I had to look up Bill Kristol. I forgot who he is. Now I remember. Ewwwww. That is shameful.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

oooh, i;'m so there with you regarding jonathan caouette. i'm even more there with you regarding his sexy accented boyfriend. yummy!
i have been lusting after kevin spacey for years...and yes, its the hint of danger lurking there.

kristoise, you could post your frightening shamefully shaggable on my blog. it would make for interesting conversation.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home