Friday, February 17, 2006

I was tagged (oh how I wish that meant something dirty)

Four Jobs I've Had: Associate Producer, Box Office Slut, Events Coordinator, Waiter

Four Movies I Can Watch Repeatedly: American Beauty, Vacation, The Color Purple, Longtime Companion

Four Places I've Lived: Richmond, Virginia; Astoria, New York; Glen Cove, New York; Seattle, Washington

Four TV Shows I Love: Project Runway, Law and Order SVU, America's Next Top Model, can I say Project RUnway again?

Four Places I've Vacationed: Paris, Jerusalem, Venice, Munich

Four of My Favorite Dishes: Brussels Sprouts (the French way), Salmon with spinach (the French way), Tuna Sashimi wrapped in cucumber, Spaghetti with meat sauce

Four Sites I Visit Daily: Yahoo, All That Chat, Playbill, Law School Discussion.org

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now: Central Park, Paris, in the theatre, on a rollercoaster

Four Bloggers I am TAGGING: I don't think four people read my blog. Nobody knows I'm still writing it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

i know now, after yor sneaky "i was thinking about blogging about it" comment the other day. which btw, awaiting that post....

7:54 AM  
Blogger Mel and El said...

Now I'm all tryna figure out who this is. I'll get it... just give me another minute...

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home